If you are looking to obtain a price match through your local Best Buy™ store, there are a few criteria that must be met in order for us to be able to honor a competitor's pricing:
* The sale price must be current - we cannot honor expired pricing.
* The sale price must be offered by a local competitor, in a physical brick-and-mortar store. Please keep in mind that what constitutes a local competitor may vary from store location to store location, but a good rule of thumb is that the competitor must be within the same metro market.
* Web-only pricing (through companies such as Amazon.com or eBay) cannot be honored. Best Buy™ stores are only able to price match Bestbuy.com, and another competitor's online price if it is being honored at their own local store.
* Limited-time only sales, bundle packages and other special offers (such as rebates) cannot be honored.
* Price matches cannot be combined with any other offer, such as the HDTV Advantage.
* The product being sought must be in stock at the local competitor in order for the price match to be honored.
Should you have any other questions, I would strongly suggest referring to the following Best Buy™ website for more information:
Hope this helps you out.
Go Ahead. Use Us.