Question about dr. Tech Measuring Tools & Sensors

Open Question

Where can you get replacement parts for dr tech 1080 pc

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Remote code for jvc dr mv 150b

Depending on the programmable remote you are using they tend to differ a little. For JVC try one of these below:

111, 036, 005, 129, 130, 015, 029 065, 072, 137, 149, 207, 264, 362 408, 496
1011, 1012, 1026, 1049, 1052, 1054, 1055, 1080, 1080, 1092
1117, 1130, 1131,
1227, 1235, 1288, 1299

Jul 16, 2016 | JVC DR-MV150B DVD Recorder/VCR

1 Answer

Replacement parts for Dr. Tech WA-1070T or try.. WWW.

Jul 11, 2014 | dr. Tech Measuring Tools & Sensors

1 Answer

How I can get the instructions for a coffee machine DR.Tech Me 708

Have you ever heard of the Internet? Type in them words (Instructions, DrTech, coffee, Imsodumb) and see what happens.

Jul 05, 2014 | dr. Tech Commercial Grade Fully Automatic...

1 Answer

Dr Tech Me - 710 leaks water. Needs white seal?

I have the exact same problem, I need a new seal but can't find one for the life of me.
One thing I do know is this machine gets rebranded under a lot of names (Pronto ME-710, Merol ME-710) I haven't had any sucess finding replacement part yet, but looking under those names may help... If anyone finds anything please let me know.

Feb 28, 2013 | dr. Tech Commercial Grade Fully Automatic...

1 Answer

What's your problem?dr. Tech WH-1170T User Manual

how do I change the time to regular settings from 24 hour.

Aug 18, 2012 | dr. Tech WH-1170T Wireless Advanced...

2 Answers

My Whirlpool oven model gbs307 shuts itself off during the baking mode. the display shows E 1, F 2. The oven will not run for more than 5 minutes at a time.

E1 F2 is actually "Keypad Tail Not Connected" - from the tech sheet. This usually means that the keypad has failed - unless someone recently unplugged the keypad from the control board.
These keypads are no-longer-available from the manufacturer but you can get a replacement part from
Introducing the Ledgestone Technologies Touchpad


Apr 09, 2011 | Ovens

1 Answer

Quinny BUZZ

martin... we offer tech support for all sorts of items on this site but we do not work for quinny. i did post an answer to your question yesterday. your best bet is to go to

chose the language you want and select contact us.... they should be able to supply you with the parts you require or send you to a site that can help you

martin… мы предлагаем техническую помощь для всех видов деталей на этом месте но мы не работаем для quinny. я вывесил ответ к вашему вопросу вчера. ваш лучший вариант пойти к выбрал язык вы хотите и выбираете свяжетесь мы…. они должны мочь поставить вас с частями вы требуете или посылаете вас к месту которое может помочь вам Robert

Mar 11, 2008 | Quinny Buzz Jogger

Not finding what you are looking for?
Measuring Tools & Sensors Logo

Related Topics:

88 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top dr. Tech Measuring Tools & Sensors Experts

Lawrence Oravetz

Level 3 Expert

9639 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

44447 Answers

JonSnell Electronic
JonSnell Electronic

Level 3 Expert

22184 Answers

Are you a dr. Tech Measuring Tool and Sensor Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides