Question about Nokia Asha 305 Unlocked DualbandGSM Cell Phone Dual Sim Asian/Euro
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Insert Sim Card
1. its mainly due to Sim card get older and bend. So it cannot seat well in its slot.
2. Remove the Sim card. Check whether Sim card is normal. Due to the dust on the Sim also can cause this problem
3. May be the phone's Sim slot pin allignment problem. Check whether the all pins are good.
4. Some times when phone falls to the ground makes the Sim move from its slot. So also this problem occurs.
5. if problem persists even after these diagnosis methods.
6.Contact service centre for further Rectifcation. thank you
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
SOURCE: insert SIM error in nokia 11oo
your mainboard is having a problem reading your simcard.....you will need to take the phone to a mobile service center and have them either replaced or reflash the phone to correct the issue.....hopefully it is still under warranty and the fault was not cause by you the customer.
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
May be its detecting your sim card properly. Check your sim card in another handset. Verify if its the propbelm with sim card not your handset.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2010 | Samsung SGH-F400 Cellular Phone
Dec 16, 2009 | Nokia 1100
Dec 05, 2008 | Nokia 2626 Mobile Phone
Dec 22, 2007 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Oct 06, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 25, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!