- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are iPhone users with iOS 7 or later installed, you can follow the steps below to sync Gmail calendars to iPhone.
1. Tap Settings > Mails, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account, and add Gmail into your iPhone.
2. Then tap Calendars to ON. Go back to Home screen, and launch Calendars App, then the Gmail calendars will be synced to your iPhone. http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/how-to-sync-gmail-contacts-to-iphone.html
so many error comes in our Gmail account such your Gmail account not working
Google calendar embed only works when *not* logged in??
Page cannot be displayed when logging into google account
Google contacts do not display in Internet Explorer
Cannot access GMail, will not load. Page Cannot be displayed. Gmail Customer Service support can have ability to solve any problems of your Gmail account http://www.99techsolutions.com/gmail-technical-support.html Gmail Customer Service Support 1 888 361 3731 Phone Number USA
One account. All of Google. - Google Contacts
https://www.google.com/contactsGoogle Contacts is your online address book, integrated with Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and other Google products. Sync your contacts to all your devices and access them ...
Do I understand correctly that you able to access your email but not your calendar? Recently Google has rolled out some changes in their UX for their gmail as well as other sites. Instead of the black menu with a list of their products (drive, calendar, maps etc) there is now a grey icon to the right hand side of the header where your name is. The icon is 9 little squares in a grid. Clicking on that icon opens a dropdown with each of those google products, including your calendar. Does this answer your question?
Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 use Windows Mobile 6.1 . The WM 6.1 accept only application (.cab) , there's no application developed by google to use gmail as a application .
But I will give you how to Set Up Push Gmail on your Windows Mobile Phone : To add a Gmail account to your WM and push notification :
Launch ActiveSync on Windows Mobile device (under Start or Start '`programs.)
Tap set up your device to sync with it
Enter "m.google.com" under server adress
Make sure this server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection is cheked.
Type your full Gmail adress under user name:
Type your password under Password:
Enter "google" under Domain:
Make sure E-mail i checked.
You can also check contacts and calendar to sync your address book and calendar with your Gmail contas and Google Calendar respectively. Make sure you have backed up your existing Windows Mobile contacts and calendar.
You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
* If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/ * Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955 * Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above. * Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange * Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty. * Enter your password into the screen. Select next from the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will come up, Click accept. * A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your selections and select done.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook