Question about Computers & Internet
Zynga is notorious for "improving" their software to the point that it's unplayable. Traditionally, Farmville was second-worst because their programmers did all their trail and error on Pirates. When they finally killed Pirates, Farmville became the next victim. There is a chance that your browser, Java, or Flash might be out of date so I would check those (either go directly to the browser, Java, and Adobe sites or use the update tool in your browser). If any of those need updating, do it, and then turn your computer completely off and then turn it back on (do not use "Restart"! Tell Windows to turn the computer off and then use the actual button on the case to turn it back on.) If, after all that, Farmville is still not working, it's Zynga and you'll just have to wait until they fix whatever they broke.
Posted on Nov 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to optimize your Internet browser. Please follow the steps below:
* For Internet Explorer *
1. Run IE and click on Tools.
2. Go to Internet Options and locate the 'Delete' button under the Browsing History.
3. Click the Delete button and delete the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, etc.
4. Close and re-open the IE and then try accessing the Farmville again.
* For Mozilla Firefox *
1. Run Firefox and then click on Tools.
2. Select Clear Recent History.
3. Click the drop-down arrow and select Everything.
4. Click on Clear Now button.
5. Close and re-open Firefox and then access Farmville.
Have a great day!
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
Use the bug report feature at the bottom of your farmville page. The developers of the game should be able to help with this.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
* If it's a flash player problem, try this :
1. Install the latest and updated version of Adobe Flash Player.
2. You can get it from :
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (Slow URL)
http://filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/ (Fast URL)
3. After install, restart your system.
* If still the FarmVille page is not accessible, try this :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
* If even now the page is not accessible, the problem is the busy server! Please try to Refresh/Reload the web page!
tell me if it not works...tc! :)
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Make sure that you clean your cookies and such. You can access your internet cleaning options by pressing this combination Ctrl+Shift+Delete. You can choose what you would like to delete there. Usually deleting cookies and web history will work. Now if you delete web history, then you will have to enter the address into the bar again. Thereafter, it will continue to keep your history. It is a good rule of thumb to clean your cache every couple of weeks. This should clear up some of the problems. Facebook itself has issues that it must work out.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2012 | farmville.com
Jun 21, 2012 | Zynga Farmville
Feb 26, 2011 | Zynga Farmville
Jun 11, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 08, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 31, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 21, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!