This Epson Printer error E-01
occurs in the Epson Service Manual which indicates a type of fatal error. It simply signifies that the printer is incapable to finish the self-test process. When users are trying to power ON the printer it begins to check for all systems. If it is found that it is unable to finish the self test process then, the printer will come up with an error message as mentioned above. Follow these steps to resolve Error E-01.
Steps to Resolve Error E-01:
Step 1: Turn on/off the printer power button
Step 2: Managing the lock of the printer
- Turn the power off. Wait for a while then turn on it again.
Step 3: Managing the CD tray
- Store transportation lock carefully.
Step 4: Checking the printer cartridge
- Press the CD Tray button to retract the tray to its original storage position. Be careful never to push or pull the CD tray into the wrong position. Turn off the Epson Printer and make sure that there is no paper left which may lead to paper jam issue inside the unit.
Step 5: Perform a check-up process.
- If the printer is installed with the CISS then, make sure that its carriage is easily movable towards left and right side.
- The printer's upper scanner part should be closed tightly.
Step 6: Access the cartridge
- Install original Epson ink cartridges and then run the printer.
- Access the cartridge loading area while the printer is in off-mode and then, move the carriage right away from the stop. Carefully disassemble the printer and then, clean all its optical sensors, paper feed sensors, encoder strip as well as disc encoder.
Contact Epson Printer Support Number
if you have any issues in printer.