Question about Cuisinart DGB-600 Coffee Maker
System has worked fine for last 6 months. suddenly this morning it stopped grinding. It will however brew fine. It is not a jamming or bearing issue, it simply does not attempt to grind.
I am having the same problem, can someone please help?
Posted on May 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2010 | Cuisinart Grind & Brew DGB-500R, 12-Cup...
Feb 22, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Dec 02, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew DGB-300BK 10-Cup...
Dec 02, 2008 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Oct 17, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Oct 13, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Aug 26, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Jun 16, 2008 | Cuisinart DGB-500 Coffee Maker
I had the exact same problem with my machine making 1 cup at a time.
Here is the solution:
1. make solution of 1 part vinegar & 2 parts water.
2. pour solution into resivoir and set for 2 hours
3. run solution through machine (yes, you will have to stand there and keep pushing the buttons).
4. take same solution (now very hot) and run it through machine 5 or 6 times
5. make fresh solution and continue process
Sep 01, 2007 | Cuisinart DGB-600 Coffee Maker
Oct 23, 2006 | Cuisinart DGB-300 Coffee Maker
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: