Question about Seiko Smart Label Printer 100 Thermal
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | Zebra ZM400 Thermal Label Printer -...
Mar 18, 2013 | Zebra QL420 Plus Portable Thermal Barcode...
Mar 17, 2013 | Zebra 105SL Thermal Label Printer
This printer has capability to print on labels. Here are some tips when printing on labels:
· Use labels designed specifically for laser printers. Check with the manufacturer or vendor to verify that the labels can withstand temperatures up to 210°C (410°F) without sealing, excessive curling, wrinkling, or releasing hazardous emissions.
· Labels can be printed at a higher fusing temperature up to 220°C (428°F) if Label Weight is set to Heavy.
· Select this setting using the Embedded Web Server, or from the printer control panel Paper menu. Label adhesives, face sheet (printable stock), and topcoats can withstand up to 25-psi (172-kPa) pressure without delaminating, oozing around the edges, or releasing hazardous fumes.
· Do not use labels with slick backing material.
· Use full label sheets. Partial sheets may cause labels to peel off during printing, resulting in a jam. Partial sheets also contaminate the printer and the cartridge with adhesive, and could void the printer and cartridge warranties.
· Do not use labels with exposed adhesive.
· Do not print within 1 mm (0.04 in.) of the edge of the label, of the perforations, or between die-cuts of the label.
· Be sure adhesive backing does not reach to the sheet edge. Zone coating of the adhesive at least 1 mm (0.04 in.) away from edges is recommended. Adhesive material contaminates the printer and could void the warranty.
· If zone coating of the adhesive is not possible, remove a 2-mm (0.06-in.) strip on the leading and driver edge, and use a non-oozing adhesive.
· Portrait orientation works best, especially when printing bar codes.
· Use only paper label sheets. Vinyl, pharmacy, and dual-sided labels are not supported.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Oct 18, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 15, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
May 11, 2009 | Lexmark X125 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 31, 2009 | Zebra S4M Thermal Label Printer
Jan 23, 2008 | Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo Thermal Printer
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: