- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First, Fixya is NOT the place to resolve you financial issues...
1. Did you make the purchase through Paypal with your Discover card linked to Paypal?
2. Log into your Paypal account, if the money was refunded, it will show up in your account in about 3 days.. https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home
The link above will allow you to look up the transaction
Toll Free: 1-855-432-0727 is the number to call to get it reversed. Tell them that you where "Slammed" (forced to purchase even though you didn't want the service) or "Crammed" (the service was added in with another purchase you made without your knowledge). Those two terms are the fastest way to get a refund. The FCC has strict rules and large fines associated with those two complaints and companies will not fight you on it.