Question about LG GW620 Cell Phone
The touchscreen is not working but the home and return button at the bottom beside the circle small home key are working
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you are technically minded, yes, you will be able to do this yourself. Otherwise you need a technical person to do it for you.
I assume you are technical. This is what you should do:-
1. You should have the replacement touch screen handy (You should have bought a new touch screen).
2. Remove battery, memory card, sim card etc.
3. Unscrew the screws holding the casing/(housing of the phone) to the panel.
4. Then with object like a knife, position the edge gently between where the lower and upper parts of the casing contact/(close up) and pry open.
5. You will see where you can disconnect the touch screen from the panel. Gently detach from the panel. Connect the new one and reassemble.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you very very much for your help! In the first place i didn't want to take the casing apart, afraid that i easely could damage parts inside."
SOURCE: My lg gw620 has a
I had this problem on my gw620 i had to remove my apps as one has a bug on it after doing so i turnd it off for 30 min as instructed (this will clean ure fone of the bugs and refresh it) i think this worked for me
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2012 | LG GW620 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2011 | LG GW620 Cell Phone
Mar 07, 2011 | LG Ally Cell Phone
Nov 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2010 | LG Cell Phones
May 17, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Dec 14, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 25, 2012 | LG GW620 Cell Phone
Jul 06, 2011 | LG GW620 Cell Phone
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: