Question about Audio Players & Recorders
You can simply "set the repeat mode" to OFF:
1. Play the song.
2. Tap the now playing screen.
3. On the Now Playing screen, you will now see play and volume controls at the bottom of the screen. At the top is track information. Under the album title is a scrubbing bar that indicates the time remaining in the song.
4. A small icon that looks like two circular arrows is on the left side below the scrubbing bar. Tap this icon once to repeat the album. The icon will turn blue when repeat is activated.
5. Tap the icon again to repeat the current song. The icon will change to show the number 1 inside a blue circle.
6. Touch the icon a third time to cancel any repeat. The icon will turn white when it's deactivated.
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2014 | ASUS Rampage Extreme Motherboard
May 11, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2011 | Linksys WRT310N Wireless Router
Apr 10, 2010 | Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. for DS
Nov 21, 2009 | Radio Communications
Oct 08, 2009 | GE Security Simon 3 Wireless Home Security...
Apr 20, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!