Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Cannot access the admin section via internet browser
Why do u want reset it? Default password is administrator all lower case
Posted on Nov 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To recover/change the Administrator password perform the following;
1. Enter the Service mode.
2. Press STOP-0-CLEAR to enter the Enhanced security mode.
3. Enter Administrator Password setting, and enter new Password.
Posted on Nov 29, 2009
still having trouble..if default password didnt work for you then try reseting it to default password by:
3) press STOP zero zero + STOP zero one
and now your in Tech Mode
4) same page press STOP + Zero + C
5) modify admin password and retype and then exit
6) do not DO NOT touch any other options unless you know what your doing..you can lock the machine and would be able to work..rate if this helped you out
Posted on Jul 26, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2015 | Konica Minolta bizhub C351 All-In-One...
Feb 23, 2014 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Dec 26, 2011 | Linksys Cisco WRT320N Wireless Kit
Dec 29, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router...
Nov 29, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Nov 19, 2010 | D-Link DGL-4500 Wireless Router
Aug 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Dec 29, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
2,096 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!