Question about Sony Mobile Phone XPERIA Sola MT27i White
Go to 'Settings'.
Select your preferred screen lock, which I believe is PIN / Password?
Posted on Jan 20, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2015 | Sony Xperia M2
Aug 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony Ericsson - Xperia PLAY Mobile Phone -...
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 20, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Sep 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 25, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: