Question about Motorola Mobility Mz505 Xoom Family Edition 16gb, Wi-fi, 10.1in - Black
The trick is sliding the display lock switch at the exact right moment, otherwise it will not engage. Here are the steps that have worked for my self and several other Xoom FE owners:
1. Power off the unit - if not already
2. Hold down the "Down" volume button at the same time you hold down the power button for 3-5 seconds.
3. While still holding down the "Down" volume button, release the power button and toggle the display lock slide a couple of times (located next to the volume controls).
4. The display should now show "Booting Recovery Kernel Image" and then the Android Robot will be displayed when the unit is in the rebooting phase.
5. Since the device is being Reset (erased and re-imaged), it is normal to see "Please wait for pre-load data" and this process takes about 6-8 minutes. The Xoom FE is now being Factory Restored to the original image.
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Jan 02, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Nov 24, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 19, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 02, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 31, 2014 | ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101A1 Tablet...
Dec 25, 2014 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
Dec 08, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 05, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: