Question about Computers & Internet
I wont my page back i were on google it jump on armond i would be happy u put me back on my page please
go to your browser's homepage settings;
then set it to "www.google.com";
You can also see it as a virus, so be sure to scan your PC.
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No. Yahoo Mail, Google or Gmail are accessible here in our end.
Try to access Yahoo Mail in different internet browser (e.g. Firefox, Opera). If the Yahoo page loads up, then the problem has something to do with the current browser that you are using. You may clear the cookies and cache of your browser and see if that will work. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section.
3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History.
4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it.
5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'.
3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details.
4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache.
5. Click "Clear Now" button.
6. Close and re-open Firefox.
7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari.
2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache".
3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty".
4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences".
5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks".
6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button.
7. Select "Done".
8. Access your email.
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on Jun 18, 2010
SOURCE: I can't access my gmail
It sounds like the library has disabled email on that machine. It happened to me and my daughter over at our local library. Ask for permissions to be enabled back into the machine.
Posted on Jun 16, 2011
SOURCE: google chrome has taken over
Posted on Sep 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2015 | Vacuums
Jan 08, 2015 | Apple Macbook Air 11.6" Laptop Mc505ll/a...
Nov 24, 2013 | Motorcycles
Aug 11, 2008 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!