Question about Computers & Internet
CANT GET google as homepage
Try to perform these steps
if you are using InterNet explorer
1. press windows key+R to open a run box.
2. in that box, type, inetcpl.cpl and hit enter
3. A pop windows will open in which you need to type www.google.com
4, click on apply then ok.
5. restart the Internet Explorer.
If you are using Mozilla FireFox
1. Click on tools and the go to option
2. type the address www.google.com
3. click ok and restart Mozilla Firefox.
If you are using a Google Chrome
1. click on customize and control google chrome button, then click on settings
2. Click onset Pages under On Start Up
3. Type the address www.google.com then click on OK
4. Restart the Google Chrome.
Posted on Nov 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i downloaded a news program
on mozilla firefox go to (tools-options-general-homepage, change it to http://www.google.com/ click ok
on internet explorer go to (tools-internet options-general, change it to http://www.google.com/ then click apply....
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
To setup Google as your home page try the below steps
1. Go to control panel 2. Internet options 3. under general tab / Homepage 4. type in http://www.google.co.in/ 5. click on apply & ok
Google would be setup as your default when you open Internet explorer
Posted on Jan 06, 2011
When you open Google (www.google.com) and the Google WEB page appears, click on Tools - Options - Click on Use current page then click OK
Then every time you open Firefox then you will get the Google WEB page.
Posted on Aug 04, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2014 | Google Chrome
May 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2014 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Dec 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2013 | Google Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!