Question about Audio Players & Recorders
The Centurion D5 Motor has an in built programming unit (receiver--part of the motor) that has a removable link that has something to do with the programming of the remote.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how do i programme a
How to program a digi-key remote control :
- on the wall console press the light toggle button to switch the light off.
- press and hold the light toggle button, the light will come on and after 5 seconds go off.
- release the button and the light will go on again.
- within 30 seconds press the required key on the digi-e key transmitter (your remote control). The light on the digidoor ac/dc will go off.
- to confirm press again the same button the transmitter (remote), the light on the digidoor ac/dc will flash foor times. Done
Posted on May 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2015 | Sentry Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2014 | Building Materials
Apr 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2011 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Sep 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2009 | Home Security
Sep 23, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!