Question about Cell Phones
I was filming with my phone and it froze. It then began to heat up. To stop this I removed the battery to restart the phone and it worked fine, until it ran out of charge and will no longer charge.
Try and charge it by connecting the usb cord to your computers usb port.
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: No sign of phone charging
I finally have spoken to a very nice youn guy from Sonim Tech Support. He fixed my problem of the phone not turning on.
1. Take out the battery, plug in the mains charger and leave for a few minutes (they say 10 but it took my phone a couple of hours).
2. Eventually the charging symbol will come on the screen, either stady or flashing.
3. Immediately put the battery in the carcass (while it is still connected to the charger), and the charging symbol should stay on.
4. Leave the phone for a couple of hours, disconnect the charger, and the phone should turn on as normal.
This was explained to me, the reason for not turning on was that the software had crashed. This solved it.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
This happenned to me too, here's what I did:
- plugged in the charger WITHOUT the battery inside,
- then put in the battery (while still plugged in).
- The phone came back to life and works fine now.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Check the mains power adapter with a multimeter. Plug the adapter into the wall mains socket and then measure the voltage on the adapter plug, the voltage should be slightly higher than the voltage that is printed on the adapter. If you get a low reading or zero reading the the charging adapter is faulty and needs to be replaced.
Posted on Mar 30, 2012
it would be better to just buy an external charger for your phone and will only run around 20 dollars or less..this one was only listed for 15 off of an online auction site
Posted on Mar 04, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 09, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 02, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy S3
Jul 05, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy S3
Aug 11, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Aug 07, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Mar 03, 2013 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 12, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Dec 27, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Spare Battery...
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!