Question about Computers & Internet
Lots of ways... easiest way is to reset it to factory defaults (lose all settings) and set up from scratch
1) plug computer directly into router (no wireless)
2) hold reset button 12 sec till all lights flash
3) go to default gateway in web browser (sometimes 192.168.1.1, 192.168.100.1 or something of the likes)
4) use the default login for your router
5) set everything back up (keep wireless info exactly the same so you don't need to program new info on all your devices if possible)
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2013 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
on Jan 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2012 | eMachines eM250-1162 Atom N270 1.6GHz 1GB...
Jun 10, 2012 | Acer Aspire 3502WLCi Notebook
May 27, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD G56-129WM Laptop PC
Apr 25, 2012 | eMachines EL1352G-01w (884483537679) PC...
Mar 03, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!