- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is a manual or instruction leaflet really necessary ? Tripods are actually amazingly simple to use. You spread the three legs (three legs - 'tri'-pod) and place them firmly on level ground. Then you attach the camera, camcorder, spotting scope or whatever to the top, and use the equipment as desired.
Hi there. I assume it's the same one I have, and I have to say, it's the best! Totally safe...can't see any reason it could be unsafe.
First, underneath the nylon part, you'll find 4 legs in "pockets". Take them out, and (obviously) one goes in each corner. Insert one at a time (I typically do diagonals to keep it upright, but it doesn't matter), making sure to put them through the mesh corners. Simply screw each into the top of the playyard.
I believe there are also some nylon "flaps" that you can re-velcro underneath the playyard (writing this from memory).
Most important is to make sure that the legs are securely screwed in and that they are through the mesh.
Hope that helps.....
1. Remove toys and seat from the exersaucer.
2. Fold exersaucer, but do not let the tray lock to the base. With
exersaucer flat on the floor, twist each leg assembly (B) fully
clockwise until it stops. Fully depress one of the pedestal locking
tabs (C) then push on the leg assembly (B); leg will partially fold.
Repeat this for all four legs. After pressing the fourth pedestal
locking tab (C), the Exersaucer will fold with the tray (D) rotating
toward the base (E). Make sure all four tray locks. (F) are locked onto
the base before trying to carry exersaucer.
3. Place your fingers beneath the legs (A) push upward to disconnect
the leg assemblies from the pedestals (B). Repeat for all 4 leg
4. After all four legs have been disconnected from the pedestals, remove tray assembly (C) from the base (D).
5. Turn tray (C) upside down and remove both end caps (E) from beneath.
6. Squeeze both locking tabs (F) on each side of the tray to disconnect
and seperate the tray halves (C). 7. Connect tray halves (C) to form
7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
8. Rotate leg assemblies (A) fully clockwise until they lock into
postition. Make sure all four legs lock (G) are locked properly into
the uper leg pedestal (H). Also make sure all four leg locks (I) are
sticking out past the edge of the tray.
9. Turn table over and install two end caps (E). Make sure both end
caps lock into place. NOTE: one end cap installs from above and the
other installs from below.
10. Install toys on activity table. If desired, adjust table to the
appropriate height for your child. IMPORTANT: NEVER use stage 3 without
Go to www.evenflo.com. Click on your product at the top and then on the right side there is a "related link" for product instructions. You will need your Model # and Manufacture date (which is on the seat of the Exersaucer). Then it will list all the parts available for that product. Almost all the way down is a pdf version of the instructions that you can download for free. I used it and was able to assemble my Exersaucer to the 3rd stage. Good Luck!