Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Canon pixma mg2160
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not easy for most people to replace or clean ink pads, but this will reset
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
(Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: waste ink absorber full
It's Very Simple
Just Enter in Service Mode of your printer and clean absorbers count.
To enter in SERVICE MODE
1) Power off Printer
2) Push and hold "Resume" button and then push and hold "Power" button
3) Hold the Power button, then release and 2 times press Resume button
4) Led indicators must change
5) Release all buttons
6) Then printer in Service Mode
(If something wrong, repeat 1-6)
To clean absorber counter,
7) Press "Resume" Button 4 Times and after press Power button. It's all! Your absorber count is EMPTY!
In SERVISE MODE you can do several useful things:
To print Service Nozzles test, press "Resume" 1 time and press Power
To print EEPROM data, press Resume 2 times and press Power.
DO NOT press Resume 3 times and POWER. It will reset some EEPROM data settings
Any Question mail me: ossipenko(prettydoggy)gmail.com
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Pixma ip 1880 is full(solution)
1. first unplug power cable and usb cable
2. hold power for 1-2 minutes
3. turn on power
4. your printer should back to normal printing
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
SOURCE: Ink absorber
A special service software program is needed to reset the internal counter for the ink absorber.
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP130
1. You will include printer.
2. Press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered
3. Into the service regime
4. Select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
5. Select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
6. Select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero
7. You will turn off printer by button POWER
Some time of other you will need to clean out the inkpads that are in the printer or it will in time leak the ink out.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Oct 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!