Question about Kitchen Ranges

Open Question

I NEED THE SWITHCH FOR A MLSS 34-ss independent range hood

Need a replacement knob

Posted by Anonymous on


4 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: replace fan/light switch zephyr pyramid range hood

I am also looking for instructions for PLHV36W6CC.

The fan is on right now but the switch is sliding back and forth loosely.

I just downloaded the manual but that was no help.

If someone has a quick solution, that would be great.

Please email me at

I have stuck my hand up and fiddled around but besides just ripping it out, could use some help.



Posted on Aug 03, 2010

  • 12223 Answers

SOURCE: looking for replacement filters for independent hood model 1-54-ss

go to www. and buy online .God bless you

Posted on Jun 19, 2012

  • 752 Answers

SOURCE: Where can I get the right parts to make the correct instalation of this Independent Hood Model MLSS 34 SS

Contact the manufacturer direct, to source the required parts...

Posted on Oct 05, 2015

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Viking oven knob was hit off. Now I cannot put it back on

Need to check that the connection rod is white plastic, if it's black its a piece broken from original knob. Replacement knobs from Viking are $25-34. I used a Brainerd #64686 from Lowes (under $3) that works and looks just fine

Dec 29, 2013 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Need fan knob for independent mlss52ss kitchen hood

how do I order switch and knob. This is broken and canit turn off fan

Nov 05, 2012 | Independent (MLSS52SS) Kitchen Hood

2 Answers

Need New Fan knob for Viking VWH3048

You could contat any viking dealer and they would be able to help you, or you could go online to; finally you might find a replacement knob at a hardware store like a Valu where they usually have a large assortment to choose from.

Jan 31, 2009 | Viking VWH3048 Kitchen Hood

1 Answer

HI, i am in need of a replacement knob for a avanti ss stove-20 inch model #DG201BS. the part # is 2183442323

hi!!!! call 1-800-323-5029 or 1-877-359-6409 for service tech questions and parts.Good luck..128bc2f.jpg

Jan 27, 2009 | Avanti DG-20CSS-1 Gas Kitchen Range

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

99 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Ranges Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79077 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3250 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides