Question about LG 42LC5DC 42 in. LCD Television
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi, I have bought LG LCD
Hi Jatinder Kumar ,
Yes you can connect your computer output to lcd tv through dvi-hdmi cable or vga-hdmi cable.
1. Connect to HDMI (DVI) : just plug in HDMI (DVI) out of PC or laptop to HDMI or DVI TV. Than select source from HDMI.
2. Connect to PC : Plug D sub to TV, select PC in.
I hope that will help you.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
I see that you LG LCD HDTV is giving you a No Signal message on the Screen.
see steps Below on finding out what will show video on your LCD HDTV.
* First make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to your Laptop to the HDTV LG.
* On your TV check your remote control and look for the input or Source Button, this will help you set your TV for the HDMI connection.
* Once set, turn your Laptop on and see if the HDTV will provide Video from the Laptop to your HDTV using HDMI.
* I believe that works right, now we have video still we need to set the Audio to work from you Laptop using HDMI to your HDTV.
* On your Laptop lower right side look for your speaker icon, right click on the speaker icon then select Playback Devices.
* Once you've selected Playback Devices you will see a window showing you a list of devices and the first one on the list will be you HDMI connection right click on it and select set as default device this will make your audio work on your HDMI to your TV.
* Once audio to HDMI is set and you want to go back to your Laptop just set the speakers as the default device this will set your speakers have the Audio working again on the Laptop.
I hope that this will help you regarding your concern.
Have a nice day,
Posted on Apr 15, 2011
the type of cable you use is important. i work for dish network and i have seen cables go bad. also tv's hdmi imputs go bad as well. i would call a technitian out to look at the system, have him try a new hdmi cable and in different ports to make it work. it may be there reciever or your tv.
Posted on Mar 05, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2014 | LG 42LC5DC 42 in. LCD Television
May 14, 2014 | LG 42LE5500 42 in. TV
Mar 30, 2014 | LG 32LC7D Television
Mar 14, 2014 | LG 42LC5DC 42 in. LCD Television
Mar 09, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 20, 2011 | LG 42LC5DC 42 in. LCD Television
When you use SIMPLINK function, you have to
connect to the OPTICAL IN 1 jack to enjoy TV
sound to your speaker system.
Basically you need to have the Audio go from TV to receiver and setup receiver to that Input to output surround sound to all speakers.
If you have a cable box or satellite receiver, hook that output into the receivers input and that should work.
My setup is DirectTv HDMI output goes into the LG Home Theater HDMI Input 1, and LG goes HDMI output into the TV HDMI input 1.
so to watch DirectTV, I switch LG Home theater to HDMI Input 1. and TV is on HDMI input 1 (to view LG HDMI output from DriectTV, Blu-Ray, Vudu, etc.)
Jan 11, 2011 | LG LHB335 Theater System
Oct 31, 2009 | LG Flatron F700P 17" CRT Monitor
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!