Question about Watches
I've received as gift remington A126-05 compass watch and I don't know how to calibrate the compass on the thing!?! Help!
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Compass wont work correctly
if your hands aren't straight when you use the compass try this to sync the hands.
1. Press and hold the middle button to enter T-Touch mode.
2. Press the centre area on the face twice to display 24hr/12hr
3. Press and hold the middle button to enter T-Touch mode untill screen says sync.The hands will face 1200.
4. Press either the upper (East) or lower (West) button to adjust the compass hands. They should both face 1200.
5. Press the middle button to get back to 'regular' compass mode. Note that your offset setting will still show in the digital area.
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
SOURCE: How do you calibrate the compass
Here is the manual for your watch. It tells you how to calibrate the compass. Print out the manual and keep for future reference.
Good luck. Did this help you?
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Click on my profile (escapement), then click on Tips and Tricks. There you will find link to all TIMEX watch manuals. Rate me, please..
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2017 | Pocket Watch Watches
Dec 26, 2013 | Swatch Watches
May 15, 2011 | Watches
Aug 08, 2010 | Watches
Jan 16, 2010 | Kenneth Cole Watches
Jan 12, 2010 | Watches
Nov 13, 2009 | Casio Watches
Sep 16, 2009 | Casio SGW100B-3V Watch
Mar 28, 2009 | Watches
Mar 05, 2008 | Tag Heuer cj1110.ba0576 Wristwatch
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!