Question about Jabra BT150 Wireless Headset
I need to reset my headset and i dont know how! how can i reset it?
You may need to reset your Bluetooth devices. Please follow the steps below:
1. Delete BT150 from cell your phone (if listed).
2. Turn your cell phone off completely, and remove battery for 10 seconds. Please consult your phone provider prior to removing battery.
3. Connect the BT150 headset to the charger for 10 seconds, then unplug.
4. Place the battery back into your phone and power your phone on.
5. Remove the headset from the AC cord.
6. Turn off the headset by pressing the answer/end button until the light flashes rapidly, then release.
7. Turn the headset on by pressing the answer/end button until you receive a flashing blue light.
8. Press and hold the answer/end button and the volume plus (+) button until you receive solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds.
9. Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2015 | Motorola Mobility HT820 Bluetooth Stereo...
Feb 16, 2010 | Motorola Mobility H371 Bluetooth Headset
Oct 24, 2009 | Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
Jul 07, 2009 | GE Bluetooth In-ear Headset Wireless...
Jan 11, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Nov 14, 2008 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Oct 29, 2008 | Samsung WEP410 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Aug 21, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth...
1,003 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!