Question about Precor 9.27 Treadmill
Please RUN the software calibration for eady diagnostic and fix it. God bless you
However follow this steps and fix it. God bless you
Probable Cause 1. A failure in the upper PCA overloads the low voltage power supply and causes it to drop below the preset level.
2. A fault in the interconnect cable (upper PCA to lower PCA) causing the input voltage to the upper PCA to be too low. Corrective Action
External causes may make the error appear intermittently.
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2014 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Oct 11, 2013 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Mar 23, 2013 | Precor Efx-5.33 Elliptical Machine...
Mar 23, 2013 | PaceMaster Aerobics Pro Plus Walking Belt
Feb 22, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 08, 2013 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Jan 31, 2013 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
May 31, 2012 | Precor EFX 5.23 Elliptical Fitness...
Feb 19, 2012 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Errors 30 through 33 all indicate the loss of communications or erratic communications between
the microprocessors in the upper PCA and the lower PCA. The trouble shooting procedures for
all of the are essentially the same. Error 30 is defined as upper PCA not receiving from lower
PCA. Error 31 is defined as faulty data received from lower PCA. Error 32 is defined as lower
PCA not receiving from upper PCA. Error 33 is defined as faulty data received from upper PCA
1. An upper PCA to lower PCA interconnect cable is bad.
2. The interconnect cable at the upper PCA was mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector.
3. A 5.17 EFX equipped with version 1.01 upper and lower software.
4. A 5.17 with mismatched upper and lower software.
5. A defective lower PCA.
6. A defective upper PCA.
1. Substitute a know good interconnect cable between the upper and lower PCAs to determine
if the interconnect cable is defective.
2. Remove the interconnect cable from the CSAFE connector and insert it in the correct upper
3. Replace the 5.17 upper and lower software with the most current software versions.
4. If only one of the upper or lower software is version 1.01, replace the version 1.01 software
with the most current version of software.
5. Substitute a known good lower PCA to determine if the lower PCA is defective.
6. Substitute a known good upper PCA determine if the upper PCAs defective.
Dec 10, 2011 | Precor 9.31 Treadmill
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: