Question about iPhone Apps
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I can solve your problem, just follo these steps:
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
SOURCE: google chrome i cant uninstall
hit control ault delete.... select task manager, click on the processes tab and look for any examples of google running. end them and then try to uninstall them.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
In your browser
1. Open a new tab or window.
2. Type “about:config” and hit enter, this brings up the all powerful settings of Firefox.
3. Agree to the warning that you could mess things up
4. Find keyword.url, you probably should not change anything else
5. Double click and change keyword.url string to http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&sourceid=navclient&rls=com.googleien-US:official&q=
This goes back to the normal windows search parameters in your address bar. I'm taking it this is your problem, it's the one I had. Also go into program files first and make sure there is no folder in there to do with ask.com, if you find one, delete it. This should work for any browser hijack by unwanted toolbars
Posted on Jun 13, 2009
SOURCE: uninstall sweetim.com
Open Control panel > Add or Remove Program > its will show all Installed Program on your Computer.
if sweetIM on the list,Click Remove and Done.
But if sweetIM not in the list :
1. Open Mozilla Firefox > Tools > Add-Ons > Extentions.
Now you can see SweetIM on the List,Click REMOVE and Restart Firefox.
Automaticly sweetIM will Remove to from Google Chrome.
but if doesn't remove from google chrome :
2. Open Google Chrome > Type chrome://settings/extensions at the Address bar and then Click Enter.
Now you will see sweetIM on the List,Click REMOVE and Restart Google Chrome.
Posted on Jan 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2015 | Google Chrome
Feb 08, 2015 | Google Chrome
Mar 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2014 | Ask.com Ask Toolbar
Nov 08, 2013 | google.com
May 17, 2013 | Google Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2012 | Google Chrome
Oct 08, 2009 | Google Chrome
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: