Question about Computers & Internet
What were you doing to cause that? Were you entering the incorrect password too many times? If so, contact Orange.
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
May 11, 2015 | Toys
Jan 28, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 12, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook: DisneyPixar...
Mar 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!