Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Ink levels say empty when in fact full and in date. How do I reset printer?
Re-install its driver
may be the ink is not original or a good one(take it off then put it again)
Posted on Nov 21, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 8250 HP INK EXPIRED MESSAGE
I had same problem, and i solved it.
I opened my hp 8250 and removed it`s battery. It is located on left side of the printer, on the main board. You need to remove plastic covers , and then remove 3 screws holding board. You can move board just enough to get damn battery out of there. Now it works perfect!
I can send you some piccs if you need help.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: HP Deskjet F4280 Ink Level
when you refill the cardtridge, you can not reset the ink level... because refilling doesn't show the ink levels.. you no need to worry. if ink is there in the carttridge it will print...
Shouldn't worry about it. They are only a rough guide. The only time to worry about it is when the printer stops working and it has told you it's run out of ink! Thank you.......
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
SOURCE: I used to refill the ink cartridge of HP Deskjet D1460 by injecting ink. The problem is the level of ink is not resetted to full level, its still very low level. However, the printer prints normally
Close the top left pin at head contactor (1 pin only), with tape. Plug it in head carriage. Unplug it. Close to top rigtht with tape too. Plug the head. Unplug head. Remove all the tape cleanly. Plug again. See ink monitor.
Posted on May 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 31, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jan 29, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jun 16, 2009 | HP OfficeJet t45 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 27, 2009 | HP Business InkJet 2800 Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | HP Business InkJet 2800 Printer
Dec 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Sep 25, 2008 | HP Business InkJet 2800 Printer
Jun 02, 2008 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!