Question about Exercise & Fitness

1 Answer

Cutsuharber5540pogo club member sign in

I need receipts for the last 4 purchases may i have those i need to forward to my payee or otherwise she will not let me do this again.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 328 Answers

You should be able to look at your credit card statement to see the purchases.

Posted on Nov 21, 2013


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 4 Answers

SOURCE: i am already a club pogo member so let me play on my laptop.

just take it out of the system and reinstall the program because someone has your paas word ok and rememebr to back up your information ok if this does work you need a new copy by by harvey

Posted on Jan 24, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I AM A MEMBER OF sARINA SSAA SPORTING SHOOTERS. MY NUMBER IS 424461 I am trying to get a copy of our club constitution. can you help me please?

if there is a members site sign in and look for your information or notify club for info fixya doesnt have that kind of information

Jun 04, 2017 | Computers & Internet


Your LOCAL Astronomy Club! Join NOW!

As the Treasurer for one of the largest Astronomy clubs in the USA, I can tell you that NOTHING has helped me along with the Astronomy hobby more than the CLUB! and it's members.

Most large Astronomy clubs have:

Monthly meetings where all things about the club and the hobby are discussed.

Free star parties where members set-up their telescopes and show the sky to the general public. They share all manner of information about the hobby to the people who attend the star party.

Some club's have a "dark sky" location, usually a large field, where members can take their telescopes away from city light pollution and really SEE the sky! Our club has a bunkhouse, meeting room, and domed observatory with a 16 inch computer controlled telescope at it's dark sky site. Additionally we have several nice loaner scopes at the site that the members can use for free.

Many clubs, ours included, have close ties with a local college or university. Our club is sponsored by the Physics Department of a nationally known university. We use a campus lecture hall with full multi-media facilities to hold our monthly meetings.

The club offers member discounts on the two major Astronomy magazines - Astronomy, and Sky and Telescope.

Most club's have Special Interest Groups called SIG, that specialize in certain aspects of the hobby; like Public Observing, Astro-Photography APSIG, and Amateur Telescope Making ATMSIG. You can get specialized assistance with whatever interests you, or join others and show the sky to the general public at a local star party!

What does this all COST? Not very much really! Our club dues are $40 per year. A very small price to pay for access to the dark site observatory, and speakers at our monthly meetings; along with all the other club activities.

So my advice to you would be to JOIN a local Astronomy club and get involved with it's activities. The Astronomical League has a list of clubs BY STATE, at this web site:

Join now BEFORE you purchase your first telescope. The members will help you purchase the right one to fit your Astronomy interest.

Clear Skies!

Visit our club's web site here:

RSS Link to all of TelescopeMan's Audio & Video Podcasts

on Jan 26, 2010 | Optics

2 Answers

Member sign in club pogo

no one can answer that question only someone from pogo you need to contact them and tell then.

Mar 24, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Did not receive golf club

then its a issue you would have to take with uspc, since its them who have delivered your clubs to someone else

Feb 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Cant sign in to club member sign in

my comp crashed and i need my activation code back can u send it to me please thank you.

Nov 18, 2013 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...

1 Answer

Late last night i signed up, after several search attempts i feel that i was completely taken for my $39.95. my receipt # is DEYZ8CCT and my id is 97H22319F1033992B i would very much...

Due to this being an online service and payment has been made, I'd suggest that you contact them via their "Contact Us" link and see if this can be resolved.

I'd also do a whois lookup and see who actually owns the site.

I'm not sure if you signed up via an email you received or you did a search and found the site.

If you signed up via an email, look for the email and check the header and see who sent it to you.

Sometimes there are scammers out there that send you an email that looks official, but if you look at the header or sender information, sometimes there's just a small adjustment to the return email address.

I receive over 5000 emails a day and I'd say that close to 100 of them are from scammers trying to phish you for information.

Ok. To help you resolve this....

If you've made a payment via PayPal you can always go to your account and check your order history and get the contact information and send an email to the business and explain the problem to them.

If you were actually scammed, you can file a dispute with PayPal against the payee and it's monitored by PayPal.

If there's no resolution, PayPal makes a note of it and it's kept on file.

If there are to many disputes against the account it's either limited or frozen which means that all funds within that account can't be removed.

It's always best to contact the payee first as recommended by PayPal.

I hope this helps and you get the services that you paid for.

All the best to you.

Aug 30, 2009 | PayPal Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I ordered and authorized PayPal to pay to Oscar Thompson; First of all I need to know if that money was paid and if not, please stop payment. The shoes have not arrived and I...

I think the solution is fairly straight forward for this issue.

You used PayPal and one of the nice things about PayPal is that the have a Dispute Resolution Center.

File a dispute against the payee.

PayPal monitors all disputes and sets a time limit on them.

They send an email to the payee and inform them of the dispute against them.

If within the set time period the payee chooses not to resolve the issue, PayPal can put a "limit" on their account or "freeze" it.

In either case, the payee won't be able to receive payments, make payments or close their account to remove the funds.

This is PayPal's way of protecting the consumer from fraudulent businesses.

I hope this helps and you get your problem resolved.

All the best to you.

Aug 09, 2009 | PayPal Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Client has a prob with Adsense over deceased son's acct

You need to get the Payee Name Changed and for this here is the procedure.

Though our Terms and Conditions don't permit transfers of account ownership, we do allow you to update your payee name to fix misspellings or to make adjustments for changes such as marriage, death, or company mergers.

In most locations, you will have the option to change your payee name within your account by following these steps:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Visit your My Account tab.
3. In the Payee Information section, click edit payee name.
4. Review the important notes about payee name changes, accept the terms, and continue.
5. Enter your desired payee name and save your changes.

Your payee name change will take effect for the next possible payment cycle. Changes made before the 16th of the month typically affect the current month's payment, while changes made after the 16th won't take effect until the next month's payment cycle.

If you are located in China, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, or Thailand, you will not have the option to update your payee name within your account.
Learn more
Should you require a payee name change and you are located in one of these countries, you will need to close your account and submit a new application with your desired payee name following the steps below.

1. Complete the cancellation form.
2. We will close your current account.
3. When you receive notification that your account has been closed, submit a new application using your new payee name.
4. Once your application is approved, replace the existing ad code on your pages with code generated from your new account.

Jun 23, 2009 | Google AdSense

1 Answer

Changing transmission filter and fluid on 1994 dodge dakota club

no , you will need a flat wrench and a hand driver and a allen wrench , i have a 95 4x4 i just did last week , takes about 25-30 mins from start to finish

Mar 07, 2009 | 1994 Dodge Dakota Club Cab

Not finding what you are looking for?
Exercise & Fitness Logo

Related Topics:

22 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Exercise & Fitness Experts

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers


Level 2 Expert

115 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34814 Answers

Are you an Exercise and Fitnes Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides