Question about Kitchen Appliances - Others
Yes - it seems like a small detail but the amount of jars that
comes with your yoghurt maker will affect whether you can make several
flavors at once and the size of the jars will affect the volume you
Posted on Nov 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a Donvier Yogurt Maker with no direction manuel also. I gave up trying to find a manuel for this machine. I found directions for a Salton which I think would be the same.
Making yogurt with the Salton Yogurt Maker is fun, easy and worry-free. A few things you'll need are milk, powdered milk for thickening, a thermometer and a yogurt starter. Be sure your yogurt maker is clean before starting. It will provide a stable temperature for incubating the yogurt. In this article you will find the best instructions for Salton Yogurt Maker.
1. Add ½ cup of dry milk powder to 1 qt of whole or skim milk.
The milk should be heated on the stove to 185-190°F, stirring frequently.
2. While you're waiting for the milk to heat, plug in your yogurt maker so it can be warming up.
3. Let the milk cool to 110-115°F. I usually place the pot in a large bowl of ice water, stirring the milk until it's cooled to the right temperature.
4. Pour about 1/3 of the milk into a separate clean container and add ½ cup of plain yogurt with active cultures or 1 pack of yogurt starter. Stir until mixed evenly.
5. Pour this starter mix into the remaining milk and stir.
6. Finally, pour the milk into your pre-heated yogurt maker.
7. You should allow the yogurt to incubate 6-12 hours. The longer it is heated, the more tart the taste.
8. When the batch is done, put the container in the frigerator and allow it to cool for several hours or overnight. The yogurt will thicken as it cools.
Now you have a wonderfully delicious batch of plain yogurt. If you like it flavored, add some maple syrup, honey, fruit or jam.
Homemade yogurt is a healthy alternative to store-bought brands. You have control over the ingredients and there's no risk of eating unhealthy additives and sugars. The Salton Yogurt Maker is inexpensive and easy to use. You don't have to part with large sums of your hard-earned money for a more expensive unit. Making homemade yogurt is exciting and I hope you find these instructions for Salton Yogurt Maker useful.
The author's website Yogurt Maker Enthusiast features tips on yogurt, using a yogurt maker, yogurt starters and homemade yogurt recipes."
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
Hope this video will help you, thou it is in some language unknown to me but visual is enough to make you understand how to use the machine. i followed the same instructions and currently the yogurt is in process of making :) will see after 08 hours. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edou2FYfoHQ
Posted on Jun 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2014 | Ice Cream Makers
May 27, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 28, 2011 | Vacuums
Jan 02, 2011 | Euro Cuisine Miracle Yogurt Maker YM80
Jul 12, 2010 | Donvier Yogurt Maker
Jun 10, 2009 | Donvier Yogurt Maker
Jan 01, 2009 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
May 09, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 22, 2008 | Ice Cream Makers
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: