One morning i turn my alarm and left him after aboat 1 hour i tokk him but i culd not enter him. i prees all but nothings heppen i can only turn off d900 and turn onn. i canot answer i can not do enything please help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No need to save the alarm. When you select "Alarm" in the Clock app ... you add and Alarm by touching the + sign, enter a time you want to Alarm to go off ... the first time the "slider" that turns the Alarm On/Off will be green - in the on position. When the Alarm goes off you turn if off by sliding the windows from left to right. The alarm will still be saved in your list of alarms ... when you want to add another Alarm, just touch the + sign again. If you want to activate a previously added Alarm, just slide the button to the right to On ...
If your running an HTC which uses the SenseUI, click on the big clock on one of your home screens. Then swipe to the left till ALARMS shows up as the tab you're on. Active alarms will have a check mark on the far right. Simply uncheck mark any active alarms you don't want to be active anymore.
You can go to message settings or the options in message and look for dictionary or T9 and turn T9 off. If you want the alarm to ring each morning you can go to clock or alarm and set a particular time and set the repetition to everyday or weekly as you desire. You can also cancel the alarm simply by deleting or removing the alarm time that you have set which will be given in the options
2. Select an Alarm. The alarm screen appears in the display containing the following options: the alarm name, the on/off setting, the time, AM/PM, alert type, alarm tone options, the alarm volume setting, days if the week to sound, snooze option and auto power on/off setting.
3. Highlight the options you wish to change, then select values for the options using the Left and Right navigation keys.
4. When you're finished entering and selecting values for the alarm, press ok. The alarm is set and the alarm icon appears in the top of the display. Hope this helps
You need to make sure the Ringer is enabled. Here are the instructions:
Alarm Clock The Alarm Clock tool allows you to set up to three alarms. When you set an alarm, the current time is displayed. When the alarm goes off, Alarm 1 (or 2 or 3, as applicable) will be displayed on the LCD screen and the alarm will sound.
1. From standby mode press the Center Select Key c [MENU], then press the Directional Key r right twice for SETTINGS & TOOLS, 2 Tools, 4 Alarm Clock. 2. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight an Alarm (1, 2, or 3), then press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 3. Enter the alarm information including: • On/Off • Time • Frequency • Ringer 4. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight the information you want to set, then press the Left Soft Key L [Set] to view your choices. 5. Set information and press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 6. Press the Center Select Key c [SAVE] after setting all of the applicable Alarm Fields.
While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start Select Organizer Select Alarms From the Alarm screen, highlight Wake up alarm (1) Press the left soft key for Edit Press the OK key to check a box, then enter the time for the wake-up alarm, using the keypad Press the OK key to check the boxes for the desired days of the week Highlight Tone, using the navigation keys Select a melody for the alarm Tone, using the navigation keys Highlight Snooze, using the navigation keys Select a Snooze time interval, using the navigation keys Press the left soft key for Done to set the Wake-up alarm Note: You can set up to 3 different wake-up alarm times, but not on the same day
go to main menu then settings. click initial set up scroll it there you will see master reset. click master reset you will see enter security code type 000000 then enter it will reset itself wait it will shut down by itself and activate again