Question about Microsoft XP Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Try this program:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Unins... and disable automatic updates: START-> CONTROL PANEL-> AUTOMATIC UPDATES -> CHOOSE THE OPTION -> Turn off automatic updates <- ;-) .....
Posted on Jul 25, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it\'s so easssssssssy
Just download this tool from Softpedia
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
1) Strart windows in safe mode, generaly by pressing the F8 key during startup process
2) When in safe mode click START, click RUN, type REGEDIT
3) When in REGEDIT browse HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFOT\WINDOWSNT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON\NOTIFY
4) When in the NOTIFY sub-directory delete WGALOGON and all of its contents
6) Start Windows normaly
##As you can see the Nagging messages did not appear
7) Click My Computer, C:\ , WINDOWS, System32, (C:\WINDOWS\System32)
8) When in the System32 sub-directory delete wgatray.exe and wgatray.dll
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
Microsoft has released step-by-step removal instructions to disable or manually uninstall pilot or pre-release version of Microsoft Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) Notifications
check this site for detailed information...www.mydigitallife.info/2006/04/26/disable-and-remove-windows-genuine-advantage-notifications-nag-screen/
Thanks Good Luck
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Mar 16, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Nov 29, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Nov 21, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Dec 18, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 27, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Feb 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2017 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: