- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You are going to need to do things: have the original remote and call or contact Sansui for information on how to do this--you might also go to where you bought the set and see if maybe they have the owner manual.
Hold down the Vol - key on the TV. When Volume is at the minimum, hold down the 0 button on the remote. Remain holding both keys for at least 1 full second. Be sure your arm or hand is not obstructing the remote IR beam to the TVs IR receiver.
1. Hit the Menu button on the TV.
2. 'INPUT SECRET No.' should appear.
3. Press and hold both VOL (+) and CH DOWN on the TV set simultaneously until the message 'INPUT SECRET No.' disappears.
4. The vchip settings should be disabled now and the Parental controls menu should be presented, 'disable' Status if need be
I own a One-for-All universal remote, and my booklet says the setup code for a Durabrand TV (without a built-in DVD or VCR) is one of the following numbers: 0171, 0178, 0180, 0463, 1034. I can not guarantee that these numbers will work with your remote, but it is worth a try.
This is how I did mine ; first try to view a chanel that is locked. on the tv front panel turn the volume all the way down with the button, not the remote.While pushing the -volume down on the tv press 0 on the remote .That is it .