Question about HP Photosmart 635 Digital Camera
1. The USB cable where it connects to the camera has to firmly in place otherwise it can disconnect from the computer even though it appears to be connected.
2. In the HP 635 'Set up' menu there is a section called USB configuration that has a 'computer' icon and either of these two options:
USB (Digital Camera)
USB (Disk Drive)
Set it to USB (Digital Camera). This tells your computer what sort of device is connect to it.
If you are connected correctly as above this is what happens:
1. Message: 'Establishing connection with computer'
2. Message: 'Connected to computer'.
3. images are copied to the computer.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2013 | Digital Cameras
Oct 07, 2007 | Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z60 Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2010 | Olympus FE-340 Digital Camera
Sep 04, 2010 | Digital Cameras
Oct 09, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A85 Digital Camera
Dec 24, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera
Jan 27, 2008 | Canon PowerShot S400 / IXUS 400 Digital...
Jan 06, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Jun 09, 2007 | Nikon Coolpix 5200 Digital Camera
386 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!