Question about Xerox Phaser 3300mfpv/x Print Copy Scan Fax All-In-One Laser Printer
Displays the paper jam problem 1 and not let you do anything. I checked the equipment and I have extracted a small piece of paper, but still the same. Apparently neither toner or fuser have problems.
The problem may lie in the fuser or imaging drum; there may still be small pieces of paper jammed in them or any where else along the paper feed roller/trail. If you do remove the fuser or any of the other consumables, make sure the printer is turned off and the power cord removed at the outlet (receptacle). Allow the fuser enough time to cool down. Serious burns (1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns) can occur- the fuser gets extremely hot.
Should you need to remove the imaging drum to inspect it for any more tiny pieces of torn paper, do it in a very dimly lit room; use a black plastic garbage bag to store it in. If the imaging drum is exposed to direct light, especially sunlight- you will damage it completely, or possibly shorten the life of it; very expensive to replace.
If there is serious damage other than what I covered and it is going to cost more than half or 2/3rds of what the printer is worth, you're best option is to buy a new one; and dismantle the damaged printer for its precious metals- you can get some money back at the scrap metal yard for the gold, copper, steel, and aluminum; and recycle the plastic parts for $$ too, if available in your area.
Posted on Nov 22, 2013
Testimonial: "Thank you very much. There was not more pieces of paper. What I did was remove the fuser and clean it up a bit. After that, it worked without problems."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Paper jam at fuser
1. Faulty/blocked fuser exit sensor or faulty/blocked POB sensor. The printer thinks paper is present at one of these sensors when there should not be paper present
Verify that the fuser exit sensor is not stuck
If both sensors are working correctly, the most likely cause is the POB sensor is being blocked by the transfer unit. This can happen if the sensor is out of position, or if the transfer unit's white plastic baffle is out of position. Try bending the POB sensor bracket outward slightly to clear the baffle and retest.
Posted on Dec 19, 2007
SOURCE: Paper jam 2 fuser
1. Faulty/blocked fuser exit sensor or faulty/blocked POB sensor. The printer thinks paper is present at one of these sensors when there should not be paper present. Verify that the fuser exit sensor is not stuck Verify operation of the POB sensor If both sensors are working correctly, the most likely cause is the POB sensor is being blocked by the transfer unit. This can happen if the sensor is out of position, or if the transfer unit's white plastic baffle is out of position. Try bending the POB sensor bracket outward slightly to clear the baffle and retest
Posted on Dec 20, 2007
SOURCE: Phaser 7300N paper jam
The Printer's Front Panel Displays Jam At Top Cover; Open Top Cover To Clear (A7)
Solution: Fixed! Did not fix. TRY FIRST (Solutions without parts):
1. Unsupported media. - Load supported media and set the media type correctly. 2. Dirty exit rollers. - clean the exit rollers. Paper catching on the duplex guide assembly. - Remove and reinstall the duplex guide assembly. Fuser not fully seated. - Reseat fuser
1. Clean feed rollers and exit rollers only when dust or
debris is visible.
2. Clean the LED assemblies.
3. Check version of print engine and image processor
firmware; as appropriate.
4. Check cleanliness of interior and exterior of printer,
including fans; if necessary, clean (dust or vacuum) these
5. Review proper operation of printer using a customer
file, if possible.
6. Review with customer all work that was performed; also
discuss how to properly care for their printer.
Rev DT: 01 22 2003
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 04, 2014 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4300n Printer
Nov 26, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2010 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2500 Printer
Feb 04, 2009 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
Apr 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2007 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: