Question about 3Com OfficeConnect 802.11g/b Wireless Access Point
My 3crgpoe10075, never start, keeps rebooting again and again. I connect by serial cable to console port, I can see it reboting and these problem show: after: AP software 18.104.22.168 ---panic: trapmon detected a fatal error.
I have the same problem. You have solved ?
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Cisco AIR-LAP1131AG-N-K9 802.11a/b/g
Apr 05, 2011 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Nov 03, 2010 | EnGenius / EOC-8610 EXT / 54Mbps /...
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 17, 2009 | Aironet BR500
Dec 13, 2008 | Motorola AP-5131 802.11a/b/g Wireless...
Dec 03, 2008 | EnGenius Wireless Access Points
Jul 22, 2008 | Cisco Aironet 340 Wireless Bridge
Nov 23, 2006 | 3Com OfficeConnect 802.11g/b Wireless...
289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: