Someone is selling a small bag from Louis Vitton.It has a serial number M 51980, I don't know if it is authentic or not. Please help me regarding my problem.
Here are some tips on how to determine whether or not the Louis Vuitton product is authentic or not.
1. Look to see if your Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas purse comes with a yellow authenticity card, a tag or canvas sample swatch attached anywhere to the item. Louis Vuitton has never used a yellow card, nor has it ever attached tags or canvas swatches to any item in any of their lines. If your purse has any of these items, it's a fake.
2. Look at the handle of your purse. Louis Vuitton never covers the handle with tissue paper or plastic.
3. Look at the leather details on the purse. It should be a pinkish-flesh color when new and a light, honey brown when aged. It should never be yellow or dark brown. Any leather trim will also have yellow stitching.
4. Check to see if your purse has a base or bottom that has been sewn on. Authentic Louis Vuitton purses are made from one single, unbroken piece of leather or canvas.
5. Look very closely at the seams of the purse. Are any of the "LV" monogram symbols cut off? Louis Vuitton never cuts into the "LV" on a monogram canvas item. Regardless of where the individual monogram symbols appear on an item, they should all be whole. One possible exception is on the Ellipse.
6. Turn the handbag around and look at the back. The monogram symbols should be upside down. If they're not, the bag is not an authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas.
Thank youfor visiting FixYa! We answer yourconcerns promptly for FREE. Please spare a few seconds toclick on YES button in return. Havea good one!
Jun 10, 2011 |
Computers & Internet