- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ur tv incomming broadcasting tv channels signals are pick up and using are Free over the AIR broadcasting tv channels pick up are by a Antena signal wright?Not signals by a pay cables or satalites tvs incomming broadcasting input signals?Yes?This tv causes are low and weak ranges of a tv Antena incomming recieving broadcasting tv channels signal.Buy a better design Antena like a Digital Antena and used it will solved this problems.Plug it in ur Digital Antena and rescan ur Free over the AIR broadcasting tv channels again.
Check if you would have the same if you use a different signal source. Another DVD Player, a playstation or other AV devices. The source or the TV may not be understanding each other, one may be sending analog signals while TV is only recognizing digital.
For channel setup you will need to;
1) Connect the signal source to the back of the set.(Antenna or Cable) 2) Go into the TV Menu and select the same signal source you connected to the back.(Antenna or Cable)
3) Go to the auto program/scan menu and run it. This may take a few minutes.
On the back of the tv at the top of the stand will be four silver screws, remove those with the set laying on it's face or the tv may fall over. after those are removed the stand will slide out of the bottom of the tv. Hope this helps.
Well, I can tell you it shouldnt have anything to do with your not having an HD box. The TV does not require a HD signal to give you a quality picture. The HD box only gives you the enhanced HD signal, but should work as any regular TV without it. How do you have it connected?