Question about OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Mc860 fatal error 056
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fatal printer error
1. First open the top of the unit remove the ink tanks and set them aside.
2. Remove the printhead and then unplug the printer. re-insert the printhead back into the printer. Remove it again and re-insert it. Do this 3-5 times. If you need help doing this, there are instructions on installing a printhead in the electronic manual PDF file provided by Kodak. (What this removal and re-install is doing is scraping of anything that might be disrupting the contact between the printhead and the printer)
3. Now install the printhead and install the ink tanks.
4. Plug in the printer want for it to bootup.
5. If the error comes up again you need to contact to Kodak about getting a new printhead or Return your printer and exchange if for a new one.
Also do be sure to update your software and printer firmware through the Kodak site or through the software provided. These printers print nice photos and the ink is cheep. Dont let this road bump turn you away from them.
Kodak and or I am not responsible for any data loss or any damage to any equipment that occurs as a direct or indirect result of following the procedures described above.
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2013 | Oki Electric Industry MC860 AllInOne Led...
May 25, 2011 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: