Question about Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
It doesn't turn on.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
go into set up menu undet audio. you have to turn on the dolby digital and the dts. use a fiber optic or coaxial cable to enable
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
SOURCE: how can I unlock the dvd
I'm sorry to inform you that there are no known process's to unlock that make and model of dvd player. I have checked several public and private databases untill I came up with this conclusion.
Sorry again and thank you for choosing Fixya!
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
May 03, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Sep 27, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS57P
May 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
Jul 15, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Jul 11, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Sep 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS55P DVD Player
Nov 18, 2007 | Sony DVP-NS57P
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!