The links on the page expire every 20 mins. here is what you need to do
Please follow the steps below to download and install your scanner in XP:
1. Go to the website http://support.epson.com
2. Under the ALL IN ONE heading select and then your scanner model.
3. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select Windows. Download the most current version of the Scanner Driver for your Windows operating system to your DESKTOP.
4. Complete the same steps for the printer model.
Make sure your USB is disconnected
1) Double Click on the Epson1****.exe file that you downloaded to your DESKTOP.
2) Click OK, Unzip, and then OK again.
3) The installer will copy the files to the system. Click on FINISH when prompted.
5) If a message appears indicating THE SCANNER HAS NOT PASSED WINDOWS LOGO TESTING, click CONTINUE ANYWAY. Then click FINISH.
Automated USB Driver Install
1) Before beginning, ensure the cable for the printer is disconnected and the printer is turned off.
2) Locate and double click on the downloaded driver installation file.
3) Click on OK at the first WinZip screen.
4) Click on UNZIP at the second WinZip screen.
5) Click on OK when WinZip is finished extracting files.
6) At the PRINTER UTILITY SETUP screen, click on OK.
7) The installer will now copy files to the computer. When this step is complete, it will tell you to attach the cable and power on the printer. Please connect the USB cable and turn on the printer.
8) The computer will install the new hardware.
9) Click on OK when the driver installation is completed.