Question about Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With Android 4.0 - 7 Inch 4 Gb
Typically if you hold the power button down for about 20 seconds the tablet will restart. Some tablets will have a pin sized hole on the back that is a reset button.
Posted on Nov 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: kurio kids tablet won't start up
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
What I did was just press the ON/OFF button and the plus side of the volume at the same time and hold till the screen goes blank. This will reboot the tablet. Give it a try, it worked for me.
Posted on Jan 15, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Jul 21, 2015 | Kurio 7S Tablet
May 04, 2015 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Apr 03, 2015 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Jan 18, 2015 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Oct 06, 2014 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Sep 15, 2014 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Aug 07, 2014 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Jul 26, 2014 | Kurio 7S Tablet
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!