My is not working & shows an error code B200.
FLASHING ORANGE LIGHT ERROR MESSAGES
Try counting the number of orange flashes.
* two flashes means you’re out of paper or the paper is not feeding correctly.
* three flashes means there is a paper Jam or the output tray is closed.
* four flashes means the ink tank is empty
* five flashes means the print head is not installed correctly or not installed or is defective (before buying a new print head always try the cleaning instructions at the end of this post first.)
* six flashes means the inner cover is open or not closed properly.
* seven flashes means you counted wrong.....
* eight flashes means the waste ink absorber is almost full or full.
* nine flashes mean that a digital camera or video that is connected is not compatible with the printer. If a specific amount of time lapses without getting a response from the digital camera or video camcorder this will happen.
* ten flashes means it can not print to both sides of the page
* eleven flashes means the automatic print head alignment failed. (this can be caused by low ink levels, ink tanks not being installed correctly, the print heads being clogged. It can also be caused by the paper output slot being exposed to a strong light source (Press the resume /cancel button and move the printer to a darker location and try to align the print head again.
* check to make sure the lock lever is correctly positioned (down)
If the above does not work, align the print head manually by opening the printer properties dialog box and clicking the maintenance tab and then select the print heal alignment button on the left side, second row down.
Mar 25, 2010 |
Canon Office Equipment & Supplies