Question about Beam Advocate AP900 Belt
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2015 | Vax Vacuums
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Remove the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Rinse the filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash) Filters should be replaced once a year.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brushroll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
Jun 20, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Nov 08, 2010 | Craftsman 17026 Wet/Dry Vacuum
Nov 03, 2010 | Vacuums
Oct 22, 2009 | Beam Industries 2900 Serenity Plus Central...
Mar 15, 2009 | Shop Vac 925-13 Canister Wet/Dry Vacuum
Dec 14, 2008 | Kenmore 35912 / 35913 Progressive Upright...
Feb 24, 2008 | Sanyo Bag-Free SC-240 Canister Vacuum
Oct 14, 2007 | Dirt Devil 12 Amp HEPA Filter Vacuum...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: