Question about Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
The printer still allows me to print but the colour starts to fade out. I've just refilled the cartage and try to reset it, is their something I'm doing wrong?
If you are using an ink refill kit (or buying ink that has been refilled, the ink level will not show accurately) also, if refilling yourself you must clean the pint area of the cartridge with alcohol before installation, and then run the 'clean print head' tools from you Canon menus.
I recommend buying Canon ink, at least for 1 in 4 refills to reset your ink levels.
Posted on Nov 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
I found that if you just hold down the 'stop' button with the little red icon on it for a few seconds, it resets the ink. But the cartridge has to have the error message that says it is completely out of ink, not just low on ink. Hold it down for a few seconds until it starts processing. It will check the cartridge, and then it worked for me!
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you. I will try this. "
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2014 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 17, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Jan 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Jun 02, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Mar 23, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 01, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 InkJet Printer
298 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: