Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock BlackBerry 7290
Unfortunately, the unlock code for a BB 7290 is unique to each phone. The unlock code is based on the IMEI of your BB. After getting an unlock code then the steps to unlock are:
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked!
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
An unspecified error has occurred with an application on your Blackberry smartphone.
Resolution In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, run the BlackBerry Application Loader tool.
Note: The following procedure will delete all data and applications from your BlackBerry smartphone.
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
Practically speaking i spent 3 hours looking for your solution but nothing much even the BB intelectuals failed .Try these steps out it may resolve the issue and lets hope for the best .
This error : 373 : Device Error means that the Timers are corroupted
1. Remove the battery for at least 5 minute.
2. Make sure u have working SIM card, other wise remove the old SIM.
3.You should receive an Hour glass spinning. Give a few minutes, after that u will see a 507 message on the bb screen, (which means there is no app loaded on the bb)
4.If this dosent work
Use application loader to wipe handheld clean and reinstall base software but do backup your data
And please let me know .
Posted on Apr 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Sep 12, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Sep 10, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Aug 05, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Jul 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Mar 17, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Mar 04, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Mar 01, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!