Question about Computers & Internet

Open Question

Fines on my name - Computers & Internet

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to check if I have outstanding traffic fines?

just type 'check traffic fine ''your country or place name"' and mostly the first webiste will be the one and in that enter the details asked to get the info.

ex:- check traffic fines usa

first website is Traffic Ticket Fines Penalties in DMV org

and than enter the details as asked!

** Note:- Most of the websites are privately owned websites, so please don't enter any sensible data, only the data that is required to get the info should be entered and close the website immediately, if found suspicious!

Thank You and have a great day!

Nov 01, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I want to know if there is fines on my name please

You could stop in the police station in your area and ask if they would check your name. They will check it on a computer. Yes they will do that for you at no cost.

Oct 21, 2016 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

My outstanding Traffic fines

strange question for graphics etc
face up to the fines
your license can be cancelled due to non payment of fines
repossession of property
debt collectors will be a calling

declare bankrupsy
go to court and ask to do community service
change the rego plates on the car or sell the car
shift states for 7 years
leave the country

Jul 15, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Trafick fine by name

That depends on where you live. Try contacting the driver's license issuing agency for your country, province, or state.

Dec 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

View fines for vehicle

You'll need to prove you sold the car. Hopefully you deposited the funds into the bank, so you should get a printout from your bank of the time frame and take that to the d.m.v. to get the fines reversed. I don't know what country you're in, but here in Virginia your registration card has to be filled in with the buyers name and info, then mailed to the d.m.v. If you cannot find the buyer, then you may have to pay the fines. In the future, make sure you write a bill of sale for the vehicle, stating the VIN, year,make,model, and buyers info - name, address, license number, etc. Then take that bill of sale to the d.m.v. to remove your obligation of the vehicle.
best of luck - I hope this helps!!

Dec 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

17 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides