Question about Audio Players & Recorders
DVD disc plays for a few seconds then cuts out.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The model number would be helpful as well. Below are a few universal process's for JBL dvd players. Not 100% guaranteed..
Give them a try, if they don't work then post the model number for further info.
1. Turn on player without disc and wait for "no disc"
2. Press OSD on remote control
3. Press 314159
4. Press 0 for region 0 (or 2 for region 2, etc.)
5. Turn off player with 'off'
1) Open DVD tray
2) Press and hold "6" button on remote control.
3) Press "Menu/PBC" button. The current region code will be displayed on screen.
4) Keep pressing the "Menu/PBC" button until the preferred region code is selected (0,1,2,3,4,5,6).
5) Press and hold the "Angle" button for more than 2 seconds to save the region code. "Writing Region ID" will appear on screen.
Press volume+ for 3 sec on remote
Then press Language on remote fast
Then choose 0 for region free
Good luck , let me know if one of them work. Thank you for trying Fixya!
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
Dirty Read Lens. Usually dust.
You will have to take apart to clean or blast it with pressurized air from side to side thru the Disc opening when it is open.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2014 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Sep 02, 2012 | JBL EON315 EON 315 15 Powered PA Speaker...
Apr 13, 2012 | JBL PRX 518S PRX518S Powered Subwoofer PA...
Dec 16, 2011 | Zenith XBV443 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 16, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 01, 2009 | JBL MCDC100 6-Disc CD Changer
Mar 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 26, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!