- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi names Rui i like to help you with you cityville problem. By giving you step by step tips in fixin your web browser... Either your using : internet explorer, mozilla, safari, or google chrome I will give you easy ways on doing it yourself.
Here are a few instructions to clear your cache
Internet Explorer 7 & 8
1. Open IE (Internet Explorer). 2. Click Tools tab located at the top. 3. Scroll down and then select Internet Options. 4. Click Delete under Browsing History. 5. At the bottom there should be an option "delete all" click this and then click "yes"
Close Internet Explorer entirely and re-launch.
For Firefox 3.5.8 or 3.6:
1. Open FF (fire fox) 2. Click The Tools Tab Located At The Top. 3. Then Select Options 4. From tabs, Select "Privacy" 5. Click on "Clear Your Recent History" 6. Then From Drop Down Menu, Select "Everything" AND From Drop Down Menu, Leave Only "Cache" checked 7. Click "Clear Now" 8. Click "OK" on Privacy Screen 9 . Then restart firefox by closing it entirely and re-opening
For Safari Browser:
1. From the menu, click Empty Cache. 2. You will be asked: "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?" click Empty. 3. From the Safari menu, click on Preferences. 4. From the Security dialog box, click Bookmarks. 5. Click Show Cookies. 6. From the Cookie dialog box, click Remove All. 7. Click Done.
Google Chrome :
1. To Start Off Open Google Chrome. 2. Click the "Wrench Tool" at the upper right corner below the "X"/"Close". 3. Then Select "Options" 4. Click on the "Under the Hood" 5. Then click "Clear Browsing Data" 6. Make sure the "Empty the Cache" and "Delete Cookies" is checked and also the "Clear data from this period" is "Everything". 7. Click "Clear Browsing Data"
You will have to update the browser you are using. This means you have to update your software. If you are using Firefox click here. If you were using Google Chrome it would update by itself, if you want to try this excellent browser click here. If you are using Internet Explorer then click here to download the latest version.
As your city gets larger and larger the application requires more memory and processor power from your computer, at level 59 your city is quite large so the power needed from your computer is much higher then when you started. There isn't really anything you can do about this except invest in a better computer.
buying a cityville guide is okey, but getting cityville cash for is great, will there is so many ways that let you get free cityville cash, sush as using CV cash generator or surveys, you can find how here: http://freecityvillecash.blogspub.com/